The Collections of Antiquities (also known as Staatliche Antikensammlungen) is a museum on Königsplatz commissioned by King Ludwig I. It is home to Bavaria’s collections of pottery and small art, like jewelry.
This museum in the Athen on the north of the Alps offers a rich overview of different works of art and other home objects made from various materials like metal, stone, and ceramic to help tourists and visitors become immersed in the ancient world.
What to Expect:
- A professional artist as your guide, that answers your questions.
- My presentation offers a special journey through the evolution of commerce in the antique.
- Understand the organization of the museum and enjoy the presentation after your tour on your own.
- Get objects from the daily lives of those who lived in old Greece easily explained.
- In the second part of this tour, we get to admire the exquisite jewels from early society.
- Mythology explained in an easy understandable way.
- I will provide you with up-to-date and interesting information about the side shows.
We start the tour at the Entrance of the Collections of Antiquities. You get to view the exterior parts of the building and then proceed inside.
Expect to be in a private tour, moving at a moderate pace.
The perfect activity for rainy days or when you must hide from too much sun.
Book this tour in Munich with a professional artist, who understands art and you.