This is actual in my Blog
- This time I will be delighted to share some of my personal experiences from shopping in Munich. I am going to share with you how does it feel to spend a day at 5-Hoffe in Munich. I suppose that everybody likes spending some money on shops, especially if you are a female (or some variation […]
- The Degenerate Art is for me a fascinating chapter in history. In my adolescence years, while I still lived in Brazil, I learned about theosophy in school. As an art enthusiast, I'm pretty interested in the influence on modern artists, especially expressionists. Der Beitrag 3rd Reich and the Degenerate art erschien zuerst auf Pauls Talk […]
- Every country on the planet has something special or its own to offer like Salzburg. But Salzburg does it for over 200 years. From exotic, tropical islands like Maldives or Bahamas to all the countries across Europe, America and all the other continents. Der Beitrag Salzburg in 2020 will be very interesting erschien zuerst auf […]
- Carnival in Munich is both exciting and traditional. I am aware that many of you have probably been a part of some interesting carnival, at least as a visitor. The majority of countries in Europe have carnivals. So, the Germans too. It is kind of representing a few relaxing days filled with entertainment and excitement. […]
- Beer and Food Tour in Munich are famous. When you are visiting Munich in Germany, one thing will come first to your mind. A Beer. Der Beitrag The Joy of Beer Tours in Munich erschien zuerst auf Pauls Talk – Art and Tours.