I don’t have a boring muffin. Decor and taste are crucial and my frosting can make an impression. My recipes are simple and look great.
- 150 grams of quark 20% fat
- 100 grams of cream cheese (such as Philadelphia)
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin immediately
- 1 teaspoon of rose water
- Food coloring red
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
Preparation of a tasty frosting
- Beat the quark, cream cheese and powdered sugar with a whisk.
- Add honey.
- Food coloring and the rose water.
- Stir everything thoroughly.
- Use the whisk to the bottom and mix the instant gelatin with a spoon or the silicone spatula. Mix well!