Homemade Sunday rolls can last a day and they are usually gone in the afternoon anyway. My bread roll recipe is perfect for young bakers.
You can prepare the day before and bake fresh in the morning.
Ingredients for my bun recipe
- 180 grams of flour 1050
- 210 grams flour 670 (spelled)
- 150 ml of lukewarm water
- 150 ml milk
- 15 ml of oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast (20 g)
Preparation of sunday rolls
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and sugar.
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle. Add the dissolved yeast there.
- Mix everything (about twelve minutes) on level 1 and then for another 5 minutes on level 2 until smooth.
- Let rise in an airtight cookie for four to nine hours. Alternatively, you can let sixteen rise in the refrigerator in the airtight container.
- After rising, form eight rolls and let rise for another hour.
- Bake golden brown at 210 degrees for 20 minutes, reduce the temperature by 10 degrees every six minutes and open the open well (and then close).
- Let cool for at least an hour before serving.