Dinner can also taste better, with little effort. Eggplants are perfect for this.
It is easy to delight guests with light decorations, such as a daisy cheese as a topping and bake for only two or three minutes longer.
- 300 grams of zucchini
- 300 grams of eggplant
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of grated Emmentaler
- 250 grams of flour 405
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Black pepper
- Oil or margarine for greasing
- Grate the zucchini with the skin on.
- Peel the aubergine and cut into 5 mm cubes.
- Put the zucchini and eggplant in a frying pan for 15 minutes with salt, pepper and other spices you want.
- Grate the cheese into small pieces.
- Mix the cheese, zucchini and eggs together well.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder. If the vegetables contain too much water, add up to 100 g more flour.
- In greased muffin tins (I use cupcake tins, they are a bit bigger) sprinkle some breadcrumbs over them so that the cakes don’t stick to the tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Immediately fall out of the mold and after at least an hour rest on a rack (so that the bottom does not get wet) serve.
So, that’s enough to cook for today. Today we retire with a glass of wine.