The right decor for every event. I like to add themes to my party tables and sky frosting also tastes very original with a few drops of mint oil or mint liqueur.
- 200 ml of cream
- 250 grams of quark 20% fat
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin immediately
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Food coloring blue
- Sugar stars
- Beat the cream and vanilla sugar until stiff.
- Add the quark and powdered sugar.
- Mix food coloring thoroughly.
- Switch off the mixer and mix the instant gelatine with a spoon or the silicone spatula. Mix well!
- Put the cream in a piping bag and have fun!
Good equipment in the kitchen helps not only to work faster, but also to keep everything clean.