Preparing the dream muffin
- The glaze should be done first so that the work succeeds in good time. The white chocolate icing takes a long time to cool again.
- Crumble the chocolate icing and place in a terrine or muesli bowl.
- Melt the glaze in a water bath and set aside to cool.
- Mix the ingredients in the order given and let them beat for at least 12 minutes. Initially in the small level and then rise to the highest level. In the highest level, only 8 minutes of the 12 minutes will then beat.
- Turn on the oven and heat to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put the masses in 12 paper cases for muffins and add the chocolate drops.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 175 degrees Celsius and slide the baking board with the 12 muffins in the oven for 25 minutes.
- After baking, the muffins should rest for at least an hour.
- Decorate with the glaze and serve in a baking tray.