Rosa Wölkchen Frosting Recipe easily written and explained. It’s a popular decor. Make your muffin or cup cake even more attractive.
Here is a simple explanation, including a recipe, how to make your own pink frosting.
- 250 grams of quark 20% fat
- 2 teaspoons of gelatin immediately
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Food coloring red
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
Preparing the Frosting
- Beat the quark with powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla sugar.
- Food coloring and the rose water.
- Stir everything thoroughly.
- Switch off the mixer and mix the instant gelatine with a spoon or the silicone spatula. Mix well!