Valentine cookies express more than devotion. Even when Valentine’s Day is over this year, you could score with a surprise for your loved one.
For long-distance relationships, you can of course print out this recipe and send it in the package.
Ingredients for perfect valentine cookies
- 200 grams of brown sugar
- 150 grams of margarine
- 250 grams of flour 405
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of clove powder, cardamom
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 grams of almond (chopped)
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- Red and yellow food coloring
- 1 squirt of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Put all ingredients in a stirrer and stir slowly.
- Mix flour and baking powder, add slowly and stir for at least 8 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and cut out hearts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 175 degrees.
- Mix the powdered sugar, water and lemon juice.
- Draw and decorate over the cookies with a piping bag.