Bake the vanilla muffin with joy. Watch this video and learn step by step how to bake this recipe yourself. Frosting
Simple and well known. My best recommendation, especially for beginners in the art of cooking.
- 125 grams margarine (room temperature)
- 200 grams of flour 405
- 125 grams of sugar (baking sugar is best)
- Vanilla essence (or vanilla pods)
- 150 ml milk
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Preparation of Vanilla Muffin
- Beat the margarine and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla sugar and continue to stir.
- Gradually stir the eggs into the mixture.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and add a small portion.
- Then add a portion of milk.
- Mix in the rest of the milk and flour alternately.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes on a preheated open.
I only use the best utensils so that I am sure that they will last a long time.