It is easy to delight guests with zucchini feta muffins with light decorations such as a daisy cheese as a topping and bake only two or three minutes longer.
It is easy to delight guests with light decorations, such as a daisy cheese as a topping and bake for only two or three minutes longer.
- 300 g zucchini
- 6 champignon fresh mushrooms
- Onion small
- 100 g feta cheese
- 250 g flour 550
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- Black pepper
- Oil or butter for greasing
Preparation time: approx. 20 min
- Grate the zucchini with the skin,
- Crumble the feta into small pieces
- Mix the feta, zucchini and eggs well.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder. If the vegetables contain too much water, add up to 100 g more flour.
In greased muffin tins (I use cupcake tins, they are a bit bigger)
Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 30 minutes. Decorate 3 minutes before the end.
Turn out of the mold immediately and serve hot.