Ant cake with banana looks interesting and tastes wonderful on the afternoon table. Tired of boring cakes? Then try my recipe. Brazilian scents and fun decor.
- 250 grams of 405 flour
- 120 g margarine
- 3 ripe bananas (printed with a fork)
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 100 g fine sugar
- 1 packet of vanillin sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of clove powder
- 80 grams of chocolate decoration
- Some nutmeg
- Some cinnamon
Making the perfect ant cake
- Mix the eggs, sugar, and vanillin together with the food processor
- Mix in the margarine at room temperature
- Mix in the flour and banana alternately
- Add spices and baking powder
- Stir well for at least 8 minutes on the highest setting (possibly a little more flour if the mixture is too runny)
- Finally add the chocolate decoration by hand
- Heat open to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
I usually serve this cake with tea.