Baking bread every day is healthy for your family and is easy on the household. My quark buns are simple and, besides the ingredients, all you need is patience.
- 110 grams flour 670 (spelled)
- 180 grams of flour 550
- 100 grams of durum wheat semolina
- 100 ml of lukewarm water
- 150 ml milk
- 125 grams of low-fat quark
- 15 ml of oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Ginger powder
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast (20 g)
Preparation for Quark rolls
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and sugar. Add milk.
- Put the flour, salt and spices in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle. Add the dissolved yeast and oil there.
- Mix everything (about twelve minutes) on level 1 and then for another 5 minutes on level 2 until smooth.
- Let rise for four hours in an airtight cookie, then let rise in the refrigerator for another 16 hours.
- After rising, form eight rolls and let rise for another forty minutes.
- Bake at 230 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown, reduce the temperature by 10 degrees every six minutes and open the open well (and then close).
- Let cool for at least an hour before serving.