Banana muffins with a white chocolate topping are easy and quick to conjure up, for coffee or afternoon tea, this muffin is my absolute hit.
- 125 grams margarine (room temperature)
- 200 grams of flour 405
- 125 grams of sugar (baking sugar is best)
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons of potato starch (or corn starch)
- 150 ml milk
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of orange extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cut the bananas into small pieces and set aside.
- Put the margarine and sugar in the food processor and stir slowly.
- Add eggs and increase the speed.
- Mix the flour, potato starch, salt and baking powder with milk alternately.
- Beat for at least 8 minutes until the dough is completely even.
- Fill the muffin molds halfway with batter.
- Enter pieces of banana (about six per muffin).
- Spread the rest of the dough evenly.
- Heat open to 175 degrees Celsius. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick and possibly let bake for another 5 minutes.