So that everyone is satisfied with breakfast on Sunday, you should offer a good selection of healthy breads. Ciabatta is an easy and tasty option.
- 300 grams of flour 550
- 100 grams of flour 670 (spelled)
- 350 ml of lukewarm water
- 50 ml of oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast (20 g)
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped olives
Preparation of the ciabatta
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and sugar.
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle. Add the dissolved yeast there.
- Stir all ingredients until smooth (about thirteen minutes) and let rise in a warm cookie for twelve hours.
- After twelve hours there is a very sticky yeast dough which should be carefully kneaded by hand with another 100 g flour 550. Do not work with the kneading machine, otherwise the bubbles will be broken.
- If necessary, add more flour until the edge of the bowl peels off. Not too much flour!
- Cover the tray with baking paper and place the dough there in the form of two loaves of bread. Here one of the loaves of bread can be topped with olives. Cover and let rise for another hour.
- Bake in a convection oven at 250 degrees for 15 minutes until golden brown, then bake for another 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Let cool for at least an hour before serving.