- Medium size eggplant
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 grams of pumpkin seeds
- 1 piece of ginger (as big as the garlic)
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
Preparation of the spread
- Cut the eggplant in half and place on a plate with the cut facing down. Prick two or three places in the lower part of the aubergine with a fork.
- Place the microwave on the medium setting for 9 minutes and place the plates with the cut and pricked aubergine.
- After 9 minutes, let eggplant sit for 15 minutes. Then peel off the skin and put it in the blender beaker.
- Add all other ingredients and puree well with the blender.
- It is best to pre-cook the canning jars and fill them with the mixture. To preserve longer, put a teaspoon of oil before closing the lid.