This banana muffin variant is drier and can handle more fruit. You can also bake with pieces of banana or mango.
- 100 grams of margarine (room temperature)
- 250 grams of flour 405
- 130 grams of sugar (baking sugar is best)
- Vanilla essence (or vanilla pods)
- 180 ml of milk
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 glass of vanilla flavor
- Blackberries (two per muffin)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Beat the margarine and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla sugar and continue to stir.
- Gradually stir the eggs into the mixture.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and add a small portion.
- Then add a portion of milk.
- Mix in the rest of the milk and flour alternately.
- Fill the dough with pieces of fruit in the molds. Place the fruits in the middle if possible.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at 175 degrees.
Download my banana muffin recipet