Fat may taste good, but it’s not healthy. Lightweight cuisine for weight loss doesn’t have to be bland. In my marinated mushrooms, I combine good and healthy.
- 500 g mushrooms (diced), white or brown does not matter
- 1 onion (approx. 120 to 150 g) finely chopped
- 1 medium clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme (better fresh than dry)
- Black pepper
Preparation of marinated mushrooms
- Heat olive oil.
- Crush the garlic clove and sauté the onion lightly in the boiling oil.
- Mushrooms should not be washed. Clean only with a kitchen brush.
- Add salt.
- Fry for 6 to 8 minutes over medium heat, turning constantly.
- Every time the pan gets dry, add two tablespoons of water.
- Add thyme, basil and pepper.
- After the cooking time, add a little salt (if necessary) and leave for 5 minutes.
- Then serve. You can use parsley or chives pieces as a decoration.
Mushrooms should always be marinated fresh. If you want to preserve these, a little vinegar and oil are essential and should never be kept for more than a week.