Our daily bread doesn’t always have to be the same. With potato bread and some victuals and prompt, breakfast is much more interesting than usual.
- 400 grams of flour 405
- 200 grams of boiled floury potatoes
- 150 ml of lukewarm water
- 50 ml of oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Ginger powder
- Nutmeg powder
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast (20 g)
Preparing the potato bread
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and sugar.
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle. Add the dissolved yeast there.
- Stir everything until smooth (about six minutes) and let rise in a warm cookie for an hour.
- Puree the boiled potatoes with margarine and the remaining ingredients.
- Mix the mashed potatoes and yeast dough together well. If necessary, add more flour until the edge of the bowl comes off.
- Cover the baking pan with baking paper and put the batter there. Cover and let rise for another hour.
- Bake golden brown at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then bake at 180 degrees for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool for at least an hour before serving.