I’ve tried a few variations of the traditional potato gratin. You can find some of them here in my cookbook. This is the fastest.
- 700 grams of potato (I like the cooking parties)
- 200 grams of feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 100 grams of Emmentaler (grated)
- Margarine (for the mold)
- Breadcrumbs (for the pan)
- Black pepper
- Oregano (dry)
- Basil (dry)
Preparation of the potato gratin
- Brush the mold with margarine and distribute the breadcrumbs evenly.
- Peel the potato and cut into thin slices (approx. 0.4 cm).
- Cover the first layers with potatoes.
- Spread the feta cheese over the potatoes.
- Another layer of potato and then herbs, salt and pepper.
- Spread the cream cheese on top and then the grated Emmentaler.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 80 minutes at 200 degrees.