Say “good morning” every day with sunflower bread, but feel a “good morning” with this recipe. Fragrant and tasty breads are very easy to bake.
- 400 grams of flour 550
- 200 grams flour 670 (spelled)
- 250 ml of lukewarm water
- 50 ml of oil
- 100 grams of sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Ginger powder
- Nutmeg powder
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast (20 g)
Preparation of the sunflower bread
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and sugar.
- Put the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the middle. Add the dissolved yeast there.
- Stir everything until smooth (about six minutes) and let rise in a warm cookie for an hour.
- Mix the yeast dough well with the sunflower seeds after an hour. If necessary, add more flour until the edge of the bowl peels off.
- Cover the baking pan with baking paper and put the dough there. Cover and let rise for another hour.
- Bake golden brown at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, then bake at 180 degrees for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool for at least an hour before serving.