Whether tagliatelle or fettuccine is almost irrelevant. Both pasta are similar. Fettuccine are a bit wider. Tagliatelle ai funghi can hardly be cooked wrong.
- 250 g fettuccine or tagliatelle (home-made products taste much better than finished products)
- 200 g porcini mushrooms
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- Grated parmesan cheese
Working time: approx. 10 min.
- Bring water to the boil.
- Brush the mushrooms clean and cut into small cubes.
- Chop the garlic.
- Fry the chopped garlic in olive oil until golden brown.
- Add the chopped mushrooms.
- Put salt in boiling water.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions. That should be about 6 minutes.
- Drain the water from the pasta well.
- Add parsley and mushrooms.
- Mix well and mix in the grated Parmesan.
Serve immediately and decorate with some grated Parmesan cheese on top with a small fresh parsley leaf.