Turkish Eggplant Spread is easy to cook. With joy in cooking. Instructions to my recipe to make an exotic spread. Prepare the perfect breakfast quickly and easily.
We not only have good sweets from Turkey, but also a lot of secrets of everyday cooking.
A friend gave me this recipe many years ago and I also love using it in my annual diet times.
- 1 eggplant (approx. 700 grams)
- 1 small onion (or half a large)
- 1 tomato (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Black pepper
Preparation of the spread
- Score the aubergine on all four sides.
- Bake the eggplant in the open at 180 degrees for one hour.
- The skin of the eggplant should come off easily.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly.
- Fill into glasses and finish with a spoonful of oil at the end.
Maybe one of my recommendations could help you with a reception.