Cakes, cupcakes and muffins are all the more attractive with a topping if you properly finish the baked goods with a nice couverture.
- 250 grams of quark 20% fat
- White chocolate bar (at least 100 grams)
- 2 tablespoons of gelatin immediately
- Yellow food coloring
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation of a good Topping
- Drain the curd.
- Melt white chocolate in warm water bath.
- Mix chocolate with quark and gradually add the other ingredients until the mixture is even.
- Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- Decorate cakes, muffins or cupcakes as desired.