Zucchini spread is easy to make yourself without using any chemicals. With joy in cooking. Instructions for my recipe to make a tasty vegetarian spread.
It’s that easy …
My variant of the zucchini spread is less fat and is gentle on the pillow. Also try using garlic instead of the garlic powder. Tastes great.
- 300 grams courgette (approx. 3 courgettes medium)
- 100 grams of onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- Black pepper
- Pepper White
- Garlic powder
- Herbs (Greek mixture is best, possibly with fresh basil)
- olive oil
Preparing the zucchini spread
- Grate the vegetables into small pieces.
- Put the olive oil in the frying pan (do not cover) and cook the vegetable puree for 15 minutes on a medium stove. The water almost had to be gone after an hour.
- Add salt, herbs and pepper. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and lime juice too.
- Fill jars and put in the refrigerator after 1 hour.